• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

H380 V-berth vanity/sink decommissioned-parts

Jun 22, 2012
Hunter 380 Seattle
Hi all, I just decommissioned the V-berth vanity in my '01 H380 and wonder if anyone is interested in the sink/counter or the mirrored cupboard that was above the sink. You'd pay shipping only. Love to see them go to a good home.

Attachments

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
@joelm100 now that you have opened up that space what are you going to do with it? Just wondering we have a 41 DS and I thought about repurposing this are as well? Seems wasteful to have (2) heads and (2) sinks on a 41 ft boat.

BIGUA

Nov 6, 2016
HUNTER 380 RIO DE LA PLATA
ok, thanks , let me check how much a courier cost to pick up there and deliver in Florida.
thanks for your help Kappykaplan !

Jun 22, 2012
Hunter 380 Seattle
@joelm100 now that you have opened up that space what are you going to do with it? Just wondering we have a 41 DS and I thought about repurposing this are as well? Seems wasteful to have (2) heads and (2) sinks on a 41 ft boat.
Knocked out a little table top and cabinet. We just weren't using the sink and wished that there was more room to put our socks...

Attachments

Jun 22, 2012
Hunter 380 Seattle
Good luck! We haven't missed the sink at all and love having the extra flat space to put our "stuff". I haven't decided how aggressive I want to be decommissioning the through-hull. Got the space we needed, and don't want to bugger up the "original features" more than I have. On the other hand, I would love to have one less through-hull. Any opinion?