Fresh water storage, Lancer 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmsaws

Dec 13, 2011
Lancer 25' Lancer Mattapoisett, Ma.
I am in the process of rebuilding the interior of a 1975 Lancer 25. The boat is equiped with a sink in the galley and foward, in the head. All of the water supply lines, for both sinks, were removed before I purchased the boat. I am looking for info on where the water storage tank was located, and if it did not have a central tank, how fresh water supplied to these tanks. I believe I read somewhere, the triangler shaped storage compartment, behing the cockpit ladder held the tank, but I see no evidance of this spae being used for this.

Thanks

Jan 31, 2012
I just picked up a 1976 Endeavour 25' which is actually a Lancer manufactured boat, long story... Anyways, yes that is the water tank. My water line is still connected, through I'm gonna have to replace it soon. I'm going to be rebuilding my interior as well. I'd love to see some pics and any helpful tips you can provide.

Thx JR

Oct 24, 2011
Lancer 28 Grand Lake
If its the same as my lancer, the water tank is under the cabin deck, and just above the keel.

Nov 26, 2007
Lancer 25 SoCal
Good afternoon all. Instead of using the "original" tank you might consider carrying water using collapsible water jugs or a 5-gallon igloo-type container. That way you know that your "tank" is full of clean water and there is one more on-board system that won't fail. It's also easier to fill up at the marina. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.