Forum questions, comments, and complaints

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Hey, Phil, can we get a "new posts" button at the bottom of each page, or are you retired?
I'll be working until shortly after my last breath, but if you scroll all the way down to the very bottom of a thread there's a link for New Posts in the brownish-grayish bar.

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
I'll be working until shortly after my last breath, but if you scroll all the way down to the very bottom of a thread there's a link for New Posts in the brownish-grayish bar.
Wow, I don't want to imagine how many scroll ups it would have saved me if I had noticed that years ago. :)

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
That "recent activity" button does the trick for me. Thanks for pointing it out!

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I'll be working until shortly after my last breath... in the brownish-grayish bar.
If you are going to work that long, don't do it in a drab bar.

Thanks for the heads up on the button, it's going to extend the life of my mouse's scroll wheel.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Hi Phil

Over the past few days, I have attempted to update my "personal details". Each time the page locks up. I have tried two different browsers.

Any advice?

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
@rgranger perhaps the site is trying to tell you moving to Alabama with out permission was a bad idea.:yikes: You know how these network site want to control your mind. :liar: