Folding settee table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2010
catalina 36 San Diego, Ca
We have a Catalina 36 and I am looking for a folding table for the dining table. Does anyone have a link I can try for price and style? Thanks Scott

caguy

Sep 22, 2006
Catalina, Luger C-27, Adventure 30 Marina del Rey
This is from an earlier post when I was looking for teak. They have patterns for most Catalina wooden parts.
Here is their address: H & L Marine Woodwork Inc
2965 East Harcourt Street Compton, CA 90221-5530 - (310) 638-8746

Thanks everyone. I stopped by H&L and what a great place. The shop is huge and their supply of teak is endless.
Thanks Steve I would have never know about them without your suggestion. They don't have a website but they do have a catalogue they will send you.
They sell mainly to Marine stores.
I was able to get the wood that I needed. I will cut it tomorrow at school. I only have two days left in the wood shop before we begin a 11 day break, and hopefully float the boat this weekend.
I took some pictures while I was there.
I do have a question, what goes on the edge of the upper deck lid. More wood trim or a seal? I haven't been able to find detail pictures of other C27 decks.

ShareThis
Attached Thumbnails

Jun 3, 2004
Catalina 400 MkII Noank, CT
More Teak, of course!

Frank,
The picture you posted of your C27 looks exactly the same as my old C30 and C36. A piece of teak trim, roughly 5/8" wide, trims the aft edge of the sea hood. From memory it had a slight decorative bevel arond the outer edge. If H&L is nearby, I'm sure they would have it.

Sep 8, 2009
Catalina 36 MK I Marina del Rey
Caguy, for what it's worth, the Ship's Store in MDR carries a lot of H & L mouldiings and lumber. I think they can also do special orders, just to save you the trip to the H & L factory.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.