Electrical Panel Manufacturer

Aug 29, 2018
Hunter 420 Passage Sv
We have a 2001 Hunter 420 passage. Our AC Voltage meter is not reading correctly and I want to replace it. As well I want to get a few extra breakers for fill in some spare slots. I am trying to find out who would have made the panels for Hunter. I am thinking that it as Paneltronics as their product specifications seem to match up. I would like to confirm this before ordering, any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Stephen

Aug 29, 2018
Hunter 420 Passage Sv
Thanks fot he quick reply. SBO show Blue Sea meters but I am pretty sure that these will not fit based on the part numbers and the measurements from their spec sheets.

Jun 4, 2004
Hunter 410 Punta Gorda
The breakers are easy to replace. But forget about replacing the little indicator lights. Tried that a few years ago and no source.

Nov 9, 2004
Hunter Passage 420 Rock Hall, MD
In our 2000 420 the electrical panel was made by Ultra Panel, 305-888-7109. Suspect yours was too.

Sep 30, 2017
Hunter 34 Gunpower Neck - Aberdeen, MD
check aliexpress.com for the indicator lights
i got mine there and they work well
a little brighter than we wanted but fit well

Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
We have a 2001 Hunter 420 passage. Our AC Voltage meter is not reading correctly and I want to replace it. As well I want to get a few extra breakers for fill in some spare slots. I am trying to find out who would have made the panels for Hunter. I am thinking that it as Paneltronics as their product specifications seem to match up. I would like to confirm this before ordering, any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Stephen
The panel was made by Ultra panel
The display has a product ID & part number on it. I believe you can get these from digi key

Sep 30, 2017
Hunter 34 Gunpower Neck - Aberdeen, MD

check this thread for pictures...