Deep Blew sold - in a week.

Piotr

Dec 6, 2010
MacGregor 25 Rock Hall, MD
Well, I am now a proud former owner of Deep Blew. Kind of bittersweet. I told the NO (New Owner) of this site, so I hope he will become a member. Sure as heck, I've learn a lot about the boat by participating herein (my big word for the weekend). I'll stay on to help in any way possible other owners. Thanks for all your help in the past.

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Well, I am now a proud former owner of Deep Blew. Kind of bittersweet. I told the NO (New Owner) of this site, so I hope he will become a member. Sure as heck, I've learn a lot about the boat by participating herein (my big word for the weekend). I'll stay on to help in any way possible other owners. Thanks for all your help in the past.
Congratulations! What year is she, and did you get your asking price? (I'm asking for a friend. ;))

Piotr

Dec 6, 2010
Congratulations! What year is she, and did you get your asking price? (I'm asking for a friend. ;))
1985, and yes. It was lower than normal because I had no trailer. I had a stand-by buyer also....

Aug 7, 2011
MacGregor 26S Lakeland, FL
Congratulations, and so sorry, all at the same time!
Can't stay Mac-less for long, right? Or at least not boatless... :)

Piotr

Dec 6, 2010
Congratulations, and so sorry, all at the same time!
Can't stay Mac-less for long, right? Or at least not boatless... :)
Correct. We were gifted a Sabre 28, so there was no question of keeping both. I am teaching the NO the ways of the Mac, so I sail her still. Hopefully, He will join this forum ( I invited him to do so).

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
Correct. We were gifted a Sabre 28, so there was no question of keeping both. I am teaching the NO the ways of the Mac, so I sail her still. Hopefully, He will join this forum ( I invited him to do so).
The original Sabre. NICE little boat.