Crack under “little” window on starboard side Mac 26D

Jun 1, 2015
Macgregor 26d Trailer Estates, Fl
Has anyone else seen this happening on the starboard side above the porta potty space? Picture is from the ceiling looking down at the bottom of the “little” window. If so, did you fix it and how?

D488FACE-A494-48C0-B0A8-2353740EB214.jpeg

Aug 5, 2019
Macgregor 26 S NJ
I have a 90 26S that's been through thirty years of NJ/NY&Ct winters & summers, even with all those weather extremes I don't have any cracks like that. Does it show anything from the outside? That seems like a weird place to crack, what kind of stress could be at that spot? Maybe a delamination of the of the layers of fiberglass, did this just show up now? I'm not an expert but I would try putting epoxy resin down the crack to fill it and stabilize it, but someone could come along and say that's the wrong thing to do, too.

Jun 1, 2015
Macgregor 26d Trailer Estates, Fl
I have a 90 26S that's been through thirty years of NJ/NY&Ct winters & summers, even with all those weather extremes I don't have any cracks like that. Does it show anything from the outside? That seems like a weird place to crack, what kind of stress could be at that spot? Maybe a delamination of the of the layers of fiberglass, did this just show up now? I'm not an expert but I would try putting epoxy resin down the crack to fill it and stabilize it, but someone could come along and say that's the wrong thing to do, too.
I just noticed it a couple of days ago. The wire you see is to a fan just to the left of the picture mounted on the liner. No evidence from the outside. I’ve heard from one other person and they did what you recommend, although took the window out and clamped it. My windows are dry, so I’ve been avoiding removing them. They are crazed and I expect them to fall apart or crack if I ever do.