catalina 350- swim ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2004
Beneteau Oceania 45 Charleston
some how when we were on the lake yesterday our cushion tips were lost off of our swim ladder. does anyone know the size of the tips? one inch? we didn't measure while we were there and would like to purchase the correct size without have to go back to the boat to measure. thanks!!

May 10, 2004
Beneteau 36 CC Sidney, BC, Canada
I'd guess 1 like pulpit

Keevers a trick I heard of is to find a SS washer size that fits snug in the bottom of the cushion tip then stick one in each tip, that way the tubing end won't cut through the cushion tip. put a bit of silicone in the bottom of the tip to secure it.

D

Dave

Email the Manufacturer

I had a similar question in the dead of winter. Go to the Catalina Web page and click on contact us. I sent them a e-mail with boat information and had my answer within 24 hours, and this was on a 15 year old boat. There Customer service is unmatched.

M

Mike Aston

Walking Strick tips

Check your local hardware store. The tips are made for walking sticks. The store is sure to have them.

J

John

C-350

I have a 2003 350. Last year, one of the swim ladder protective covers cracked. I replaced both this year with vinyl covers. They are one inch in diameter. About two bucks for four of them at the local hardware store. .

Status
Not open for further replies.