catalina 350 shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2004
Beneteau Oceania 45 Charleston
has anyone had to replace the shower faucet hose on their 350? if you have,where did you get the hose. Thanks!! christine #2

Dec 2, 2003
Catalina 350 Seattle
Home Depot

Yep - The steel sheathing on ours separated, exposing the rubber core hose. We replace ours with a Heavy Duty piece from Home Depot. We did have to do a little fooling around to find the right thread adapters to attach it to the faucet control end. The attachment at the hand wand end was straight forward. I'd recommend you remove the hose and wand, and take it to a competent, well stocked hardware store and have them help match up the correct threads, etc. Total cost - about $25 or less. Good Luck! Tim Brogan April IV C350 #68 Seattle

J

John

Same as Tim

My the metal wrap on the original hose started unraveling very soon after taking delivery in 2003 and the dealer replaced it. Last year, the same thing happened again and I replaced it with an all-vinyl hose from Home Depot. Also had to get adapters for the hose-to-spigot connection, but it works fine and the water spray pressure is actually better than the original with less overall water flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.