Capri 26" Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeff Rainey

I am looking to buy a clean Capri 26" with an inboard diesel and a wing keel. If anyone knows where I may find one please let me know. Thanks, Jeff Rainey

J

Jim Weigel

Capri 26

Saw your posting re an interest in a Capri 26. I own such a boat, 1990 Capri 26 with Yanmar inboard diesel,winged keel, roller furling jib, steel cradle, autopilot. Haven't really considered selling but another boat has coincidentally been offered my way in the last couple of weeks. What were you looking to spend for such a boat? I haven't looked into the market recently but would expect upper teens. Look forward to hearing from you. Jim Weigel

D

Dave

Maybe?

Hi Jeff: We have a 1990 Capri 26 with wing keel Hood roller furling on a 150% Genoa. Power is a inboard Universal dsl, 2 cyl. New head, tank watch and a deluxe electrical panel. Extensive teak work inside. V berth replaced with a bulkhead, behind which is a large hanging locker, and a large entertainment center to the right side, with TV, VCR, both 110/12 volts and a microwave behind a sliding teak door. Also have the factory supplied duel axel trailer, and a custom mast raising system. New carpet, mast mounted TV ant, and all new running rigging as of last year. all New England Rope, Sta-set and Sta-setX. Boat also has custom Dodger and Bimini. New recessed Origo non-pressure alcohol stove, that my wife say is the greatest thing since sliced bread! This Capri26 is the nicest one around! Very clean! (Totally unbiased opinion) Many other features, will discuss if interested. Just started looking for a larger boat. We haven't set a price, but are thinking in the mid 20's for the whole package. Dave Shattler E-mail capri2650@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.