• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

C&C 25' Mast Organizer

CLS72

Jul 20, 2020
Chrysler 22 Oakville
Hi
Planning to run my lines to the cockpit, so getting ideas on what I need
Does anyone has pictures of how the lines can be run out from the mast base to a deck organizer and the to clutches/winches?
Here is a picture of my mast base, wondering if there are mast bases that can be attached/aligned to get the lines out on an angle....
IMG_3907.JPG

Thx

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Welcome to the forum!!

Great idea!! All my control lines and halyards are run to the cockpit. Below is a photo of how my lines are run from the base of mast through individual single block then through turning blocks then to the cockpit through clutches and then to winches.

1618954299838.png

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019
C&C 25 mk2 Seneca Lake
I agree, great idea.

On my C&C 25 I have run everything to the cockpit. I have a couple photos to share.
On starboard (top to bottom): Vang, M. Halyard, Reef 1, Reef 2 and Spin pole topping lift (green). On port side (top to bottom): cunningham, jib/spin halyards. Be sure to over-drill, fill and re-drill when bedding hardware and be sure to use butyl tape (Bed-it by Mainesail). Good luck and fair winds.

20200814_133839.jpg
20200814_133839.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

CLS72

Jul 20, 2020
Chrysler 22 Oakville
Thanks both for the answers and pictures !! this is very helpful.

@sailsfbay - one of my questions was to check if the lines could go straight from the current mast sheaves to a deck organizer and then turning ~90 degrees aft to a clutch. I see you have a couple of extra blocks connected to the mast base.

Thx - will see if I can get more pictures of other 25's and see similar arrangements.

May 26, 2021
C & C 25 Tennessee River
I am sorry if I am asking a different question. I have the same stepping mast system as the first picture. I lost the step pin. Does anyone know the pin specifications or if I can use a different pin. Thank you
B188AB47-5118-41F7-9066-755A566CA649.jpeg

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
..............one of my questions was to check if the lines could go straight from the current mast sheaves to a deck organizer and then turning ~90 degrees aft to a clutch............
You will need a mast base block to run the line from the mast to a turning block to turn 90 degrees.