C-22 Gulf Coast Fall Cruise Oct. 22-29

Nov 19, 2008
Catalina C-22 MK-II Parrish, FL
MAN! We need another cruise! Well, thanks to the folks with C-22 Fleet-77 there will be a fall cruise, AKA "HOOLIGAN'S MEANDERING HONKY TONK CRUISE", October 22-29, departing Panama City Florida and heading east to
Apalachicola Florida and returning (hopefully, maybe??).

Got my boat all desalinized up in the Great Lakes this summer, time to get her back in the water!

Don

Last edited:

bushav

Aug 18, 2015
Catalina 22 Panama City, FL
Wow! We're gonna be at our condo in PC for two weeks during that time. Hoosier Daddy in her slip at Massolina Bayou. My wife's been wanting to make that sail. Let us know the details including route. We are interested in joining. May want to compress it for our purposes. But count on us joining for a few days.

Lane

bushav

Aug 18, 2015
Catalina 22 Panama City, FL
Please tell me where I can get more info on this cruise. The wife gave me the thumbs up.

Lane

Nov 19, 2008
Catalina C-22 MK-II Parrish, FL
Please tell me where I can get more info on this cruise. The wife gave me the thumbs up.

Lane
Lane, send me a private message with your e:mail address and I'll forward it to Floyd so you can get on the mailing list. He is still working out a couple of details. Looks like there might be15 boats joining in on the cruise. They've done this cruise several times in years past, and I'm looking forward to it for sure!

Don