Boat graphics

Sep 16, 2020
Macgregor 26D Mechanicville, NY
Can anyone direct me to a place where I can get graphics made for applying a new name to my 26D?
Thx!

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Do an internet search on "boat graphics" and you will find plenty of on-line suppliers OR go to your decal/graphics shop. Two years ago I purchased boat name graphics through a boat decal dealer (photo below) and a few months I purchased boat name graphics from BoatUS.

1616508997159.png

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2018
Catalina 350 Great Sodus Bay, Lake Ontario
Local it is. Thanks!
I have used an online company DYI lettering in Florida. The stern lettering was about $50 and the name on each side was about $100 using best available material. They offer an “ops” guarantee for free replacement if you mess up on the install. Quick 3-4 day service. I have used local for years but shops are so busy in my home town I searched online. Easy to design your own with lots of choices or color, fonts and enhancements.

Attachments

Mar 29, 2017
Hunter 30t 9805 littlecreek
$150 is what I pay for 2 on either side and state on back. And they gave me the extra oops sticker incase I messed up.

Aug 7, 2018
Catalina 350 Great Sodus Bay, Lake Ontario
$150 is what I pay for 2 on either side and state on back. And they gave me the extra oops sticker incase I messed up.
Thats a great price assuming the quality of the vinyl is similar. I bought 3m reflective. They offer good better best. 3m was “best”.