• Mobile App For Android Now Online!

Download it here. The app is searchable in the Google Play Store under Sailboat Owners.

Sorry iPhone/iPad users, we are still waiting on Apple. :(

Click the X in the upper right corner to make this go away

Beneteau First 35s5 Dinette Table

Jan 4, 2020
Beneteau First 35s5 Mentor-on-the-Lake
My 1993 First 35s5 did not come with a dinette table in the salon.. I found some pictures online and am planning to try to fabricate a new one. Question for any other First 35s5 owners - what is the height to the top of the table from the cabin floorboards?
Thanks

ps. if anyone knows where I can find an existing one please let me know, but I realize very unlikely to find one with 438 hulls produced.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Same subject came up on a recent thread: Cabin table for 1992 Beneteau moorings 405 | Sailboat Owners Forums

You could go to a local custom woodworking shop to make one to your specifications, e.g., lightweight, removable, foldable, high/low, etc. with the finish you want OR you can purchase on on-line by doing an internet search on "build your own boat salon table" and you will be plenty of examples and places to buy them from.

1623939659081.png

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
My 1993 First 35s5 did not come with a dinette table in the salon.. I found some pictures online and am planning to try to fabricate a new one. Question for any other First 35s5 owners - what is the height to the top of the table from the cabin floorboards?
Thanks

ps. if anyone knows where I can find an existing one please let me know, but I realize very unlikely to find one with 438 hulls produced.
BaconSails.com in Annapolis has a number of used ones. I don't know if they are pictured onine, but I could go by there and see what they have, if you can give me a better pic of what you want.

Jan 4, 2020
Beneteau First 35s5 Mentor-on-the-Lake
Thank you for the replies! If any First 35s5 owners could provide the dimensions of the cabin dinette table (width + length) and height from the cockpit floor that would be extremely helpful.. Looks like I will need to fabricate it.