Bavaria 34 Transom Shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Firefly

The transom shower head on our 2001 Bavaria 34 broke off. I ordered a replacement from our local Bavaria dealer, but they sent the wrong one. I'd like to provide them a picture of what I need - they seemed certain that what they had was the OEM replacement - but, of course, we don't have the original to take a picture of.

If there are any 2001 Bavaria owners our there (even if not 34s!) who would be willing to send a pic of their transom shower head (what a request eh?), it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you have a Bavaria dealer who you think has a great Service Dept, I'd be pleased to give them my business!

Send emails and pics to: scott.mccreery@bp.com

Many thanks!

Scott

K

Ken Johnson

Parts available on-line at Chesapeake Marine

Chesapeake Marine (aka Bavaria Yachts USA) maintains a store on eBay for replacement parts. If they don't have it, they'll get it (so they say). Worth a try.......

B

Bill

Transom Shower

Scott
I will try and send you a photo of my shower (Bavaria 34, 2001 model), if I can figure out how to attach the photo. Not sure if my shower is the same as yours, buy have not had problems with it.

Hope this is of some use.
Regards
Bill

F

Firefly

Many Thanks Bill and Ken

Bill and Ken,

Thanks for your assistance! I keep trying to get a reply from the Chesapeake Marine folks, Ken, but have had no joy after 3 repeated tries. Hopefully they will awake soon.

Thanks so much for the picture you sent, Bill. That's exactly what I needed - it will truly save me a thousand words (and more!).

Great community support, guys. Again, many many thanks.

Cheers,

Scott

Jun 9, 2008
- -- -Bayfield
Bavaria Parts

The importer and Bavaria USA main office is in Annapolis, Md. Bruce Mundle is the man to ask for. They have many Bavaria parts in the U.S. and if they don't, they can order them from Germany. Go to www.Bavariayachts.com and you can find a contact number, or email Bruce directly at bruce@bavariayachts.com

Bavarias are great boats and built very well.

Jun 7, 2004
Bavaria 36 Rock Hall, MD, USA
The transom shower you need isn't carried by Sailboat owners.com, but I found one at Defender Industries (with a px that is an exact match to the one on my 36). Check it out HERE

I'd also keep trying Bruce Mundle at Bavaria Yachts USA (prev post)

Good luck

Ken
BavariaYachtOwners.org

cbsura

Jun 7, 2004
Bavaria 32 Branford, CT
I know this is an old post, but I thought you might like to know that this is identical to the one on my 2005 Bavaria 32. While not listed in their catalog, Defender also sells the shower head by itself for around $64. It was a very easy replacement with no tools required -- just unscrew the old fixture and screw on the new one finger tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.