Android App Issue

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
Getting an"license expired"message on my Android all. I deleted and reloaded the app twice.

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Now, when I go to "new posts", nothing loads. I can go to Forums and they do load. I am logged in.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Hi Rick,

Try clearing your cache, or quitting and re-starting your browser. It's working properly from here, which makes me think it was either a local problem or perhaps a big ol' spam attack at 10:14am.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Sorry Rick, just noticed this is an Android app issue. Not sure I can do anything about that, as the code is not here for me to access. Let's give it a day and if it's still broken tomorrow I'll nudge the developer.

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Tuesday April 14. Still won't load "Recent Posts". Loads everything else fine. I did a force stop and reopened. Same deal. I had removed and reloaded the app. No emergency. I can still get SBO on my browser. Just an FYI.

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
No, Phil. I'll remove it and redownload and check to see if it makes a difference.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
I wouldn't bother -- I suspect Google is enforcing a policy that Apple has, which disallows pages hosted on web servers. We got away with it for a while!