AMF Catfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joe

I am refinishing a 60's AMF Catfish and was wondering if anyone out there was sailing one. I don't think there are many left. I am looking for a copy of the users manual or any pictures.

J

james

60's catfish

joe, i have one to. it still sails. i have been sailing it since the early 80's. i have no information on the boat or its date of manufacture. any info you get would be welcome. mine was red on top/ white hull and red and white sail . james

P

Paul

60's catfish

Joe And James: Hello There! I think I have a 60's catfish...not sure on the year, but it is built by Alcourt and is SN 435, built in Waterbury, CT. Boat is white, with white and blue sail. Looking for info on time of building and so on...purchased boat from my gradfather for $1.00!! I think I got a great deal, sials nice. Please send any info you have to "joeyb77@hotmail.com" I will send you pictures of my boat. I call her "Superstitious"!! Thanks guys. Paul.

J

Joe Wolkowicz

Catfish

My Catfish is Red with a white hull and red and white sail. I have a copy of the brochure for the boat. I need some information to help me rebuild my boat. What are size and lengths of the lines. What is the lenght of the hiking strap?

J

Joe Wolkowicz

Catfish Flyer

Hi James, if you email me at walkkey@comcast.net I will send you the Catfish Flyer that AMF produced.

D

Dan

Catfish Flyer and info

Try the support group Sunfish_Sailor - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sunfish_sailor/ The moderator has a photo of a Catfish on his personal profile. That might indicate he knows something about the boat. There's also a copy of the promotional flyer posted at the web site.

P

Paul

info for catfish

Hey Joe, I own a catfish, Vvintage 60's, my uncle was digging through some stuff of mygrandfathers and found the oridginal sales flyer for the boat. it has some real good photos, also i have photos of my boat, if you like e-mail me at "paulmalia@comcast.net" and I will be glad to share my photos with you. By the way, I also have a 50's aqua-cat in the works! Happy sails! Paul

C

Catfish Clyde

Looking for an original manual and/or parts list

I'm looking for an original manual and/or parts list for an Alcort Catfish. Please reply to the email link below. Thanks -

Status
Not open for further replies.