Am I the only one having trouble with forum search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2006
Hunter 34 Bayou Chico - Pensacola
The last few times I tried to search this forum I got nothing related to what I searched for. Am I the only one having trouble? Just for kicks I decided to do just what the example on the forum main page indicated when it said "If you search for the word ANCHOR it will show you every page with the word anchor on it. I typed in "anchor" on the "Ask a Hunter Owner" forum, selected "all models" and it shows me two posts. One about "Replacing a 340 Waste Pipe" and the other about "Keel Play". No mention of an anchor in either post. The results I get when searching the archives are just as silly.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Possibly

I get 155 matches when i try that same search. First, make sure you're searching the forums and not all the other data on the site. Forum search is here: http://www.sailboatowners.com/forums/forumsearch.tpl?fno=0 Next, make sure you are searching in posts and replies, if that's what you want. If you get the settings right it's actually quite accurate.

M

mike

I can't seem to get it to work either

Mayne I am missing something, followed the link and still get searches that have nothing to do with the search word.

Status
Not open for further replies.