active ads vs. expired ads??

Mar 20, 2012
Cal 34-III, MacGregor 25 Salem, Oregon
is there any way on the "my ads" page to see which of my ads are currently active, and which ones have expired?.... and how do you re-post one that has expired?

the email notification that I get allows me to repost/renew what has expired, but i cant figure our how to do it from the "my ads" page... Thanks

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
After you click the My Ads link you should be looking at a list of boats... for most people it's just one boat, which is your active ad. (You actually have to click another link to see all of your expired ads.)

Click on the boat (left column), and you'll see the ad's control panel. Then look at the bottom of the block on the right for the renewal link.

Attachments

Mar 20, 2012
Cal 34-III, MacGregor 25 Salem, Oregon
Phil, specifically Im referring to the gear ads... I click the link "classified ads", and choose "gear ads"... it takes me to a page with options of main menu, write ad, and my ads... and browsing categories for either wanted or for sale...

so I click on "my ads" and it brings me to a page with all of the ads I have ever posted here... by clicking on a specific ad, I can choose to edit or delete, but I cant seem to find the page for either re posting, seeing their status or any other controls.:confused:

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Ah, sorry, wrong classifieds! The renewal feature on gear ads was a hastily added hack on top some fairly awful third party software, so you have to do it from the expiration email. It doesn't look like there's a renewal option from the edit screen. If you didn't get the email you can PM me the items and I'll do it from here.