1987 Cat 22 Through Transom cockpit deck drain leaks

Feb 20, 2016
Catalina 22 Palm Harbor
Sleeves inside the drain openings at the aft transom causing leaks in the interior.
Is there a part that can replace these sleeves, possibly a threaded device that can be inserted into the hole leaving the sleeve and thu tightening up the interior and exterior surface of the transom to alleviate these leaks?

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
Do a thread search. There have been a few posts, with photos that show how it has been done by others.
Some used plastic and some used brass which is cut to length and flared with a tool

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
CD used to sell the brass tubes, and would rent you the flaring tool. I'm only seeing these now, but they would work fine: Transom Drain & Plug Assembly C-22, C-27

You will find several people here who replaced their leaky brass tubes with plastic. I went a different route, and glassed the scupper holes permanently. I like it a lot, although if I had it to do over, I would have installed a third scupper. You just can't have too much cockpit drainage.

Feb 20, 2016
Catalina 22 Palm Harbor
After talking to the Support Team at CD, I decided to try the Transom Drain Pug you referenced. While awaiting the order shipment, this morning I applied silicone to both sides hoping for no rain this evening.