Hunter 356 cockpit cocktail table..HELP!

Jun 17, 2012
C&C 35 MKIII Manitowoc, WI
Ok so this is complicated. I recently sold my Hunter 356. I was paid and the boat is pending delivery. We sold it to a very good friend. He hasn’t seen the boat in a couple years. I had removed the cockpit mounted OEM cocktail table and stored it years ago. yesterday I went to our ‘other’ friends house where that table has been stored for years. It turns out ‘someone’ cleaned his attic clutter ((where our table was stored)-and the table has been discarded! This is out of state from our residence. It’s now complicated because our new sale boat owner appears to be very informed about the original 356 cockpit table configuration and absolutely must have that cockpit floor mounted table. I fully understand that. So if any of you know where I can find an exact table replacement assembly….that would lower my blood pressure.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
I assume the cockpit table below is what you had. I had/have the same on my Hunter 386 / 46. Some options come to mind:

1630500625754.png

Last edited:
  • Helpful

danm1

Oct 5, 2013
Hunter 356 Mamaroneck, NY
If the buyer is a friend, tell him what happened and that you will make it good with an option such as one suggested by sfbay above if he wants. Also explain why you removed the table. Maybe he won't want it either.

Jun 17, 2012
C&C 35 MKIII Manitowoc, WI
Thanks to you guys who responded. The guy I sold it to will absolutely want a or ‘the’ cockpit table. So if i don’t find an OEM soon…and I seriously doubt I will…the I will use the options you mentioned above. The good news is that the new owner won‘t even see the boat until spring…so I have plenty of detective time…

Oct 29, 2005
Hunter Marine 326 303 Singapore
Thanks to you guys who responded. The guy I sold it to will absolutely want a or ‘the’ cockpit table. So if i don’t find an OEM soon…and I seriously doubt I will…the I will use the options you mentioned above. The good news is that the new owner won‘t even see the boat until spring…so I have plenty of detective time…
All the best wishes to you in your endeavours. Hope he's not on this forum.

Jun 20, 2021
Hunter 356 Marina Del Rey
I assume the cockpit table below is what you had. I had/have the same on my Hunter 386 / 46. Some options come to mind:

View attachment 197893
Great recommendation. However, you had 386, does cockpit table you had for 386 fit 356, which is what I have and I'm missing mine as well. ? Thanks in advance for the clarification

Feb 21, 2013
Great recommendation. However, you had 386, does cockpit table you had for 386 fit 356, which is what I have and I'm missing mine as well. ?............
My Hunter 386 and 46 had the same table. I will go down to my Hunter 46 and measure its table and my marina neighor's 356 table tommorow and advise.

Jun 20, 2021
Hunter 356 Marina Del Rey
My Hunter 386 and 46 had the same table. I will go down to my Hunter 46 and measure its table and my marina neighor's 356 table tommorow and advise.
Thank you very for that. I just clicked to link you have provided and they say it might be different in size but they didn't know either. Greatly appreciated for quick responds.

Feb 21, 2013
briankoi...........welcome to the forum!!

I just measured a Hunter 356 cockpit folding table shown in the photo below. Table (King StarBoard Marina HDPE is my best guess) dimensions are: 24" long x 17" wide with 1.25" diameter stainless steel tubing 29.5" tall x 25" center to center.

1632858299764.png

Last edited: