Question about buying Lewmar spare parts

AndyL

Jun 23, 2020
Hunter 36 Rock Hall
Hello,

Both my Lewmar jib sheet cars have some damaged pieces. I could buy new cars but that seems like an expensive solution. I am hoping to get spare parts but all my Google searches bring up suppliers outside the US. The lewmar.com website is not helpful either, though I was able to download a complete catalogue from there.

I guess I'm not even sure that small parts are available. See picture for examples of what I need.

Has anyone been able to get small parts like this to fix their Lewmar jib cars?

IMG_1739.jpg

Thanks,
Andy

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Take a look at the Lewmar genoa car parts site Hardware | Lewmar to find your part. You can check with your local Lewmar service center Merke Marine LLC in Annapolis to inquire whether they can service your car. If not, you can purchase a new car from your local Lewmar dealer Distributor | Lewmar or on-line Lewmar dealer.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Hello,

Both my Lewmar jib sheet cars have some damaged pieces. I could buy new cars but that seems like an expensive solution. I am hoping to get spare parts but all my Google searches bring up suppliers outside the US. The lewmar.com website is not helpful either, though I was able to download a complete catalogue from there.

I guess I'm not even sure that small parts are available. See picture for examples of what I need.

View attachment 195806

Thanks,
Andy
You're not Andy in SOS, are you? I am in Annapolis/eastport with what looks like the same blocks, but they are not new, either.

Last edited:

AndyL

Jun 23, 2020
Hunter 36 Rock Hall
You're not Andy in SOS, are you? I am in Annapolis/eastport with what looks like the same blocks, but they are not new, either.
Hi, I'm in Rock Hall... is that what you were asking?

Andy

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
Try contacting marine fisheries supply. I was able to order replacement end caps a couple years ago from them. Seem to recall that they required a special
order.