OK- on this the third day of Christmas- what did your true love bring YOU ? :)

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
I got a new halyard. Admiral bought it right here on SBO.

But Dave had to call to ask a few particulars....so I had a pretty good hunch what I was getting :cool:

Greg

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Finally, much needed rain. But nothing for the boat.

Jun 8, 2004
Catalina 320 Dana Point
A yellow baseball cap to replace one from a broker that went out of biz 15 years ago, a friend remarked "Thank goodness, that old one had sweat stains on the sweat stains."

WayneH

Jan 22, 2008
Tartan 37 287 Pensacola, FL
Encouragement and help with pulling the old DC breaker panel out.

Oct 26, 2008
Catalina 320 Barnegat, NJ
I got a pressure gauge for the dinghy so I know the air pressure at the various chambers. The floor takes 11 psi and I never knew what that should feel like. Excited for that!

May 27, 2004
Hunter 30_74-83 Ponce Inlet FL
I got a check for an entire set of new medium density foam for my interior cushions!
Gawd, how did foam get so expensive???

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
A box of golf new balls and a book. Not sure what she is saying with these gifts. Is there a message? Should I stop using the range balls while I play golf? Am I spending too much time on the computer, I should pike up the book and go read it on the boat while the heater keeps me warm?

It is so confusing having all these 12 days of Christmas. There are only 8 nights for Hanukkah.

Mar 1, 2012
1961 Rhodes Meridian 25 Texas coast
A box of golf new balls and a book. Not sure what she is saying with these gifts. Is there a message? Should I stop using the range balls while I play golf? Am I spending too much time on the computer, I should pike up the book and go read it on the boat while the heater keeps me warm?

It is so confusing having all these 12 days of Christmas. There are only 8 nights for Hanukkah.
Well the twelve days end on Jan 6th, so just bear with them :)