Funny Friday!!!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
We have a present detente. He chooses to jump up and sit in my lap. I sit there till he gets down. My wife will ask me for something, ”I have the cat!”

Works most of the time. But I played the cat thing one too many times. She came into the room, “NO YOU DON’T”! holding the cat.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
My youngest squeaks at me
You speak Cat.
I am sure it is an acquired skill.
The cat we have now loves my wife. Tolerates me..

I chalk it up to her finding the cat and bringing it inside. Then telling me to feed it. Cat jumps up on her and snuggles. Me, not so much.:laugh:

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
We have a present detente. He chooses to jump up and sit in my lap. I sit there till he gets down. My wife will ask me for something, ”I have the cat!”

Works most of the time. But I played the cat thing one too many times. She came into the room, “NO YOU DON’T”! holding the cat.
Boris and Natasha like to sleep on Fearless Leader aka the admiral. So I am the one to do the fetching.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
posed nude for an art class today. they didn't ask me to. i think they were making ceramic bowls.
They still have students?

posed nude for an art class today. they didn't ask me to. i think they were making ceramic bowls.
Jon, are you an eye doctor hoping to drum up more business?

... No, I'll stop there. ;)

-Will (Dragonfly)

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
:rolleyes:
I am confused by those words. How can you love a beastie that will leap into your lap seeking your attention, purr for a moment, swipe a paw at the hand that you are using to give that attention, slicing open your wrist with its claws, sink its claws into your body as it leaps to the ground leaving you a bleeding mess then let’s out a blood curdling scream of protest saying to the world - look what he did to me?
Cats. No. The words “ I Love Cats “ :yikes: may be a bumper sticker but fail to express my thoughts.:kick:
Animals that do that are not cats, they are mishapen wolverines. If a wolverine does that to me, it is no longer allowed on my lap, and must feed itself. I admit, some wolverines are better than others. (Apologies to Jim Harbaugh.)

danm1

Oct 5, 2013
Hunter 356 Mamaroneck, NY
My favorite scene from "Cheers": Diane is sad hearing her family cat has died, and Carla is unsympathetic. Diane asks if she ever had any pets, and Carla says yes, her kids have had goldfish and hamsters and they all died. Diane asks "don't you think cats are different?" And Carla replies "Sure, you can't flush a cat."

leo310

Dec 15, 2006
Catalina 310 44 Campbell River BC
I’m selling rolls of Duct Tape now...since the shelf’s of TP are disappearing down in the States, I’ve got Fraser R Dalziel marketing it for me down there.. our slogan is “ Stores short of TP... use our Duct Tape so you can “ Wipe & Wax” at the same time!!!!!!