refrigerator drain

Aug 1, 2018
Beneteau Oceanis 35 Escanaba, Michigan
The refrigerator drain in my 35 ft. Beneteau Oceanis is clogged. I cannot find the outlet of the drain through the hull. Does anyone know where it drains? Is it the small hole in the stern?
Thanks!
John Hickner

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Don't they typically drain to the bilge? Can you push a long piece of wire thru from the bottom of the fridge? Low pressure air maybe? Just throwing that out there.

Jun 10, 2019
Beneteau First 36.7 Marina Village, Alameda
On my First series the ice box drains via a small through-hull adjacent to the a larger one for the dual sink under the galley cabinet. The stern outlet is for the combine bilge and shower sump. This is above waterline to prevent backflow.

Jul 28, 2011
beneteau 361 West Point
On my 2003 361 the fridge drain goes to a shower pump under the galley sink then overboard above the waterline. Shower pump has an inline filter for debris.

Bob S

Sep 27, 2007
Beneteau 393 New Bedford, MA
I have the same set up as Tony, there is a mushroom thru hull just under the toe rail. What i did find is the plastic drain had broken so it was draining to the bilge. I had to remove a floor board to gain access under the frig to repair it. Terrible design as the drain sits above the frig floor so it always requires a sponge to clear the remaining water.

Mar 20, 2016
Beneteau 351 WYC Whitby
On mine it runs to a two way ball valve under settee. In one postion the bilge pump, pumps the bilge .in the other postion the bilge pump drains the fridge.

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
My refrig has a drain hose that leads to a pump that pushes water out via a through hull under the sink next to sink drain. I have to open a ball valve to pump water out.

Keep looking you will find it

Greg

RoyS

Jun 3, 2012
Hunter 33 Steamboat Wharf, Hull, MA
Hold your compressed air horn firmly on top of the drain and blow.