I could never find a perfect log book that fit my style, so I created this custom log page from ideas that were shared by other people.
if you would like to have a copy of it to create your own log, PM me....
centerline

I could never find a perfect log book that fit my style, so I created this custom log page from ideas that were shared by other people. if you would like to have a copy of it to create your own log, PM me....

Centerline, I would like to get a copy of your log so I can create my own. My email is bamaholden4@knology.net. I am new to sailing, I've taken a class and have crewed on a good number of boats. I recently bought a Catalina 22 and look forward to many years of camping, my concern is finding enough room to bring what i need, but that will also be the fun part! Thanks for your posts and pics awesome stuff. Sailorfrog

Sailfrog,
I will try to get the log page emailed to you... I will also send a copy of my log book cover page so you can get some ideas of what you may like to have included in your book.

mostly its information that may be needed when im away on a cruise and cant get to the info stored on my computer... but you will include whatever you see fit for your purpose.

as for not having enough room, there is always a way... we started out with a 21ftr... we have plenty of room for cruising, but the particular boat we had did not have sitting headroom inside, so we moved up to a 25... and then we found a deal on a 34 that we couldnt pass up. so now we have 2 boats, a trailer sailer and one moored on the river.... what the heck, its only money, eh!! we can either throw it away on stuff we dont really need, or we can throw it away on the upkeep of our boats, but either way, the money seems to NEED to be spent somewhere, LOL...

Media information

Album
Custom Log Book
Added by
centerline
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename