Cherubini Yachts shop-staff portrait with R33 no.15, Suzanne, when the boat was being returned to owners.  This boat was declared a total write-off when it came into the shop in November 2012.

L-to-R: Zoya, office staff; Gary, boat owner; my brother Steve, shop staff; my cousin Lee, contractor; Jeremiah, shop staff; Ziggy, shop staff; JC Jr (me), contractor; Aimee (my 2nd cousin), Raider Yachts archivist/historian and granddaughter of Joe Cherubini (RIP), boat's builder.

Aimee is wearing an original 1970s Raider Yachts t-shirt!

October 2013
DianaOfBurlington

Cherubini Yachts shop-staff portrait with R33 no.15, Suzanne, when the boat was being returned to owners. This boat was declared a total write-off when it came into the shop in November 2012. L-to-R: Zoya, office staff; Gary, boat owner; my brother Steve, shop staff; my cousin Lee, contractor; Jeremiah, shop staff; Ziggy, shop staff; JC Jr (me), contractor; Aimee (my 2nd cousin), Raider Yachts archivist/historian and granddaughter of Joe Cherubini (RIP), boat's builder. Aimee is wearing an original 1970s Raider Yachts t-shirt! October 2013

There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
White Angel Yacht Specialties
Added by
DianaOfBurlington
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata