YSM12 Diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steve rainey

Anybody in the Jacksonville FL area that has a YSM12 in use? I have one in my Hunter 30 and really would like to make a couple of comparisons. I'm not sure if I have a problem or not. Tks

R

Royce

Had one

I'm not in your area, but I had one in my boat. I just completed a repower with a Vetus M3.10. Royce

B

Butch

Got one

I have one and have been working on it since I bought the boat. It always gets me there but.. email me direct (wgbeard@yahoo.com) and we can compare notes. 79 Hunter 30

K

Kevin Duffy

YSB12

I have owned one for about two years now. I also have a 1977 H30. It does the job and seems to be very reliable. I would be glad to share any info with you.

I

Ian McGain

Have one on my '79 30

Not close to Jacksonville but I have one on 1979 Hunter 30. At the end of the season last year, the mixing elbow went in the middle of the bay. Replaced and now works fine. Also had a overheating problem that I traced back to the water pump seal losing prime. Not water came out, but air leaked in. Reversed water pump cover with new gasket and perma teck and have not had the problem since. Ian imcgain@griffinmail.com L

Status
Not open for further replies.