your sheet bags?

Sep 10, 2016
Hunter 25.5 Lanier GA
My cockpit is a jumbled mess of lines. Sheets and halyards all over the place. Looking to add some custom made sheet bags to my 25.5. Anyone want to share some pics of yours for my inspiration? How did you attached them to the cabin bulkhead without much modification or poking more holes in the boat?

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
image.jpeg

3M no damage hangers are removable and hold on quite well. If they come off, you just replace the adhesive strip. It also allows you to experiment with placements. No holes and will easy accept a line bag. I use these...all metal, Nickel plated.

Sep 10, 2016
Hunter 25.5 Lanier GA
View attachment 128217
3M no damage hangers are removable and hold on quite well. If they come off, you just replace the adhesive strip. It also allows you to experiment with placements. No holes and will easy accept a line bag. I use these...all metal, Nickel plated.
I really should have listened to my wife on this. She suggested these but I had in mind the cheap plastic stuff. I had no idea that they came in metal. I'll check it out.... and then endure the "I told you"

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
I really should have listened to my wife on this. I'll check it out.... and then endure the "I told you"
Yeah, I understand...happens to me all the time...that's why she has the higher rank on board the boat.