Yo... Phil

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Anyone remember an old Windows screensaver program that had roaches running across your screen. If you moved a window you uncovered a bunch of them. They would all scurry around until they found new places to hide.

- Will (Dragonfly)

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Anyone remember an old Windows screensaver program that had roaches running across your screen. If you moved a window you uncovered a bunch of them. They would all scurry around until they found new places to hide.
That's hysterical! This is my current desktop -- I don't run a PC but the idea is equally absurd for any computer.

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 8.36.25 AM.png

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
There is the old joke about the elderly woman whose password is "incorrect". Her friend asks her why she chose that password. She replies "because I can never remember my password, and when I type the wrong one in, the computer tells me 'your password is incorrect'. Problem solved."

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
There is the old joke about the elderly woman whose password is "incorrect". Her friend asks her why she chose that password. She replies "because I can never remember my password, and when I type the wrong one in, the computer tells me 'your password is incorrect'. Problem solved."
When I was the network admin for a college prep school, my admin password was IDon'tNeed1 so if one of the kids asked me what my password was I could look at them menacingly and say, "I don't need one" then laugh maniacally :laugh::twisted::evil:.

- Will (Dragonfly)