yanmar ysm12

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Lucas

I am having difficulty locating a solid fuel line with two banjo fittings on each end that is attached to the fuel injector and the fuel strainer. Any help would be appreciated.

I

Ian Sanderson

YSM 12 Low pressure return line

If you have the two fittings, find some soft fuel line of a similar diameter and get someone to weld or solder up another line for you. I understand that particular part is no longer carried in the supply chain. Mine is currently held together near the middle by a short piece of rubber hose and two teeny-weeny clamps. One of the fittings was re-attached to the metal line by in a shop. I don't know if it was welded or soldered.

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Try Richmond Boat Works.

David: Try Richmond Boat Works in Richmond, CA. They are a Yanmar dealer and can either supply the parts or steer you in the right direction.

B

Butch

Fuel lines

Just went thru a replacement of all lines. Yanmar does not make or sell the fuel lines any more. Take the old ones to a shop that makes Hydralic lines. They can make new ones using the old end fittings. You really need to use the old fittings because the right size is very hard to find. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.