Yacht Club Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ToyBox

How many of us are members of a yacht club, boating organization, or local fleet? And do they have a presence on the web? I am a C27 owner and I am curious how much the clubs we belong to value the web. Thanks, Chris

B

Bob Robeson

Fleets, club, etc.

We are a memeber of a local cruising club. It is not a sailing club, mostly power, but we like the cruises they go on. We are a memeber of the Catalina 36 fleet and boat/US. Bob

A

Art Golden

My wife and I are members of our marina yacht club, Great Oak Yacht Club. We currently do not belong to any Catalina club. We own a '93-36' Calalina.

K

Karen

yacht clubs

My husband & I belong to the Essex Yacht Club in Essex, CT. We are the only C-38 in the club although there is another at the yacht club next to ours. We don't belong to a Catalina club, just boats/Us besides the yacht club. Karen Gresham Pumpkin C-38

R

R. Palaia

To Karen of Essex Yacht Club

Hi, I am a member of Atlantis Yacht Club in Monmouth Beach, NJ. A few of us are thinking about a trip to Essex, CT. maybe in June. I hear it's a nice area. Does your yacht club have a few slips open for fellow yacht club member visitors??? Thanks, Roc

K

Karen

Response to Roc re: EYC

Hi Roc; As far as I know Essex Yacht Club has quite a few moorings and a few slips for visitors from other clubs. You may want to call the club manager, Cy Libby at (860)767-8121 to check on availability for the dates you need. Essex is a real pretty harbor & there are many shops & things to walk to from the club. EnjoY!

Status
Not open for further replies.