Write an article for Mainsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2008
Catalina 310 Catawba Island
Hi Captains and Admirals:

You probably just received the March issue of Mainsheet Magazine and saw the great "how-to" articles in Bill Lewis' part of the tech section. As we get ready for the 2012 sailing season with our projects and our plans for sailing trips, guests to invite and preparations for the upcoming season, why not take a few minutes and write a short article on your plans for this year, a favorite adventure from last year, or a interesting upgrade or repair you made to your 310.

Your yacht and your adventure could make a great future article for our section of Mainsheet in a future issue.

We would like to have more articles from 310 owners but that is really up to you. The more good articles we have in our association section as well as in Bill Lewis’s technical section the more interest we create in our 310s as one of the best Catalina models. This ultimately leads higher demand on the used boat market and from a purely selfish standpoint higher value should you decide to sell or trade-in in the future. And, most importantly ideas and hints on how to enjoy our Catalina 310s even more.

I will be putting together the content for the June issue of Mainsheet over the next month. My deadline for submission will be March10th So, please send me any news, thoughts, plans and neat things you have done with or to your Catalina 310. Send text and pictures and you too could see your boat in a national magazine. How cool is that!

Thanks for your help.

Regards and good sailing

Bob James
Mainsheet 310 IA Association Editor
1826 Glenn Ave
Columbus, OH 43212
Phone: 614.481.6744
bob@advancedreading.com
Winter Dream'n #118

Status
Not open for further replies.