WOW- Spend a month in the hospital with back surgery

Mar 1, 2012
1961 Rhodes Meridian 25 Texas coast
with no internet, and can't even find me :)

wearing a back brace, can't drive yet (maybe a few weeks) and not allowed to climb stairs to my bedroom, but healing well.

Glad to be back aboard

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
I've missed your posts, sounds like a very rough time. I'm also glad you're doing better and on the way to recovery, especially that you're back aboard.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
with no internet, and can't even find me :) wearing a back brace, can't drive yet (maybe a few weeks) and not allowed to climb stairs to my bedroom, but healing well.Glad to be back aboard
Here's wishing you well, Charlie. I'm ten days out of heart surgery. My excitement has been watching to see if the birds and squirrels like potato fries. At least the sun is out, so life is good!

Mar 8, 2017
Shannon Pilot House 38 Los Angles
So you’re still around as well. Glad to hear it. Best of luck with your recovery. I’m about ready to get something done with my back as well. I’ve been back in Mexico and off the grid for a while so need to catch up. Keep up the recovery. “Steve on S/V Brendon”

Oct 24, 2010
Hunter 30 Everett, WA
Wow, Charlie. No wonder the board has been quiet lately. Glad you are back, hopefully for a long time.

Ken

Mar 1, 2012
1961 Rhodes Meridian 25 Texas coast
Thanks- got my driving privileges back a week ago, and am now allowed into my loft bedroom. Still haven't gotten aboard the boat, but she's safe. And I can check her lines from the parking lot- don't have to get out of car. Still using walker out and about, but getting around inside house without it a lot.

77 yr old backs take a while to heal :(

Tehani from parking lot.jpg