WOW! Nice guy over at Marlow-Hunter!

wsmac

Feb 16, 2017
Hunter 28.5 Humboldt
I've had email contact with someone name of Mike, over at Marlow-Hunter.
Asking questions pertaining to my 28.5.
He responds pretty quickly, has sent me files 3 times now.... I'm pretty damned impressed!
(and he hasn't even tried to sell me a new one yet!)

Now I have old color copies of the brochure, owner's manual, great stuff to help me out with the boat! :)

Mar 29, 2017
Hunter 30t 9805 littlecreek
Good to know there's still good people over there. This site has good info on info pages as well

wsmac

Feb 16, 2017
Hunter 28.5 Humboldt
Good to know there's still good people over there. This site has good info on info pages as well
Oh yeah! I've been pouring through the member's mods & repairs page as well as these forums here.
Really nice to find people sharing what they know! :)

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
WSMAC;
Mike is an old timer at Marlow-Hunter who is very helpful and thoughtful besides being knowledgeable. I have known him for over 30 years and can attest to that.

wsmac

Feb 16, 2017
Hunter 28.5 Humboldt
We thought we had everything here on Hunterowners that Marlow-Hunter had in their downloads section. Is your owners manual the same as what is here? https://hunter.sailboatowners.com/dl/downloads.php?task=model&mid=21&model=28.5

Could you also upload or attach the other files you obtained to a response in this thread, and we can put them in the resource library in the site.
I'll look over the files here again and check against what I have.
I'd be happy to upload mine here... want to know the cost yet or will you just send me a blank check? LOL
I went to the Marlow-Hunter site and I actually didn't find the 28.5 listed in their downloads section.
I realize the Owner's Manual contains several models in the diagrams section along with my 28.5.

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
I'll look over the files here again and check against what I have.
I'd be happy to upload mine here... want to know the cost yet or will you just send me a blank check? LOL
I went to the Marlow-Hunter site and I actually didn't find the 28.5 listed in their downloads section.
I realize the Owner's Manual contains several models in the diagrams section along with my 28.5.
I didn't see the 28.5 on the M-H site either, so was surprised they would have it and also was curious if what you got was different than here on HOW.

I'd be more than happy to send you a cheque, for double the amount I get paid here..... :D ;)

wsmac

Feb 16, 2017
Hunter 28.5 Humboldt
I'd be more than happy to send you a cheque, for double the amount I get paid here..... :D ;)
I'M SO BLOODY RICH!
oh.. wait... better not get ahead of myself... CHEQUE IS IN THE MAIL... right? ;)
I'll hopefully upload the files I have later today. :)