Would like to find someone who would show me their WWPotter 19

Jun 12, 2017
West Wight Potter 19 Long Beach, MS
Considering purchasing a WWPotter 19 but would like to see one first. Have read lots of good things on the web but want to see one up close and personal. California is too far to go to the factory to see one but we could travel in MS, AL, FL, GA, LA, and East/South TX. We would really appreciate the kindness of a current owner to show us their boat. We are on the MS Gulf Coast. Thank you in advance! Russ and Nancy

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Not sure if they are still making that boat as the company went to power boats. There was some discussion on that recently. Not sure. See if there is a site for owners and if so post there as well.

Jun 12, 2017
Not sure if they are still making that boat as the company went to power boats. There was some discussion on that recently. Not sure. See if there is a site for owners and if so post there as well.
Thanks Crazy Dave, Just found out they are not still making that boat. Would still be interested in a gently used one.

Nov 30, 2015
Hunter 1978 H30 Cherubini, Treman Marina, Ithaca, NY
Welcome @SailingBuccaneer. I have a buddy that's got his on the market. I will send you a private e-mail with appropriate information. Good Luck!

Jul 27, 2011
Bavaria 38E Alamitos Bay
Considering purchasing a WWPotter 19 but would like to see one first. Have read lots of good things on the web but want to see one up close and personal. California is too far to go to the factory to see one but we could travel in MS, AL, FL, GA, LA, and East/South TX. We would really appreciate the kindness of a current owner to show us their boat. We are on the MS Gulf Coast. Thank you in advance! Russ and Nancy
Give these guys a call.
http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/199...78/Lake-Lanier-NE-of-Atlanta/GA/United-States

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Snug Harbor is a good dealership that has been around for many years. I suggest that you talk with the lady owner. They represent themselves well not only in professionalism but knowledge as well.

Jun 12, 2017
I think that we are going to pass on the WWP because the Company moved overseas for good. Maybe we should be looking for a Seaward 26RK and top condition.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
The manufacture of Sunfish also went to China. Parts for Sunfish, I would suggest going to American Sail in Charleston, SC whose parts are identical to their Aqua Finn. Sorry to hear about WWP going overseas.

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
There is a world of difference between a Potter and a Seaward 26. That's quite a leap although certainly one for the better!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
SailingBuccaneer check out the line of Sage boats if you want a new pocket yacht to trailer about. There are a number of Potters up in the Monterey area.
The Sage boats are made in the style of the Montgomery. I had a M15 that I enjoyed.
http://www.sagemarine.us/