Wiring Diagram/Main Panel for Catalina 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2009
2 32 Muskegon
Hi all,
I am actually an Ericson owner, but I have a very good, elderly friend who bought an old boat of his back, which is a 1980 Catalina Standard Rig. There are a lot of issues with the wiring, particularly, the main panel, most of the wires have pulled out and the toggle switches are broken, secondly, the wires that come out of the cabin top and go both forward and up into the mast are broke off.
What I am looking for, for him, is a wiring diagram or any knowledge so I can get the wiring back to where it should be, both for the main panel and for the mast/forward.
I have cut a small piece of the deck out at the bottom of the mast where the wires come out of the deck, and there is a white, blue and orange wire that both goes up to the mast and appear to also run forward. The running lights forward, we can get working, but I'm at a loss about the nature of the wires so I can re-connect them for him properly. Any and all information that you could possibly pass my way would make help greatly and make Fred, extremely happy if I could get this rigged for him.

Thanks
Len Buchanan

Status
Not open for further replies.