who want to help me with my Sailboat in Chicago,IL

Aug 3, 2012
Performance Cruising Telstar 28 302 Watkins Glen
Also, a bit of etiquette: check back on the forum and respond to those who have responded to your post. Thank them for responding. Validate their views and ideas. We are generous with our advice, but we do not like to feel we are not being heard. If you do not respond, people may get irritable with you.
Try to keep a sense of humor. We can be a bit rough at times, but we mean no actual harm!

Jan 20, 2017
Yamaha 33 Vancouver
In Spanish, 'sailboat' is a masculine noun. Do you even understand that concept? By the way, is it not OK for a person whose native tongue is Spanish to attempt to communicate in English? Or is that now a problem with angry old men, too?

While we're being pissy about the use of English, you really ought to go back to middle school. Your post is chock-full of grammatical errors. Apparently, you don't speak English well, either.
Love the inverted narcissism/pathological altruism.

What makes life tedious is when some people have a hypersensitivity measured in atomic distances, and then decide that the world would be a far more agreeable place if everyone was as developmentally stunted as them.

The He/She imbroglio was clearly meant as a joke.

However, when a person is perpetually aggrieved, they see offences being committed everywhere, and any counter opinion is seen as an act of aggression.

Really, really, really tedious beyond measure.

Oct 22, 2014
Pearson P303 #221 RockPort Maine

What makes life tedious is when some people have a hypersensitivity measured in atomic distances, and then decide that the world would be a far more agreeable place if everyone was as developmentally stunted as them.

However, when a person is perpetually aggrieved, they see offences being committed everywhere, and any counter opinion is seen as an act of aggression.

OK..OK I give in.. I next time, I promise to order my eggs, "2 eggs side by each" instead of over easy. LOL

jwing

Jun 5, 2014
ODay Mariner Guntersville

Can I get a bit of creamy Italian dressing for that word salad?

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
Let’s talk about something important like anchor swivels.....

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Ralph... can old be considered a state of mind or is it just chronological in nature?

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
If it is a state of mind, then I am feeling 29 again.

Oct 22, 2014
Pearson P303 #221 RockPort Maine
Thanks, BigEasy I couldn't have stated that more clearly!! I hate it when good people get sucked in trying to offer their expertise and help which I find invaluable for the most part, dealing with an As% Hol% like this guy. Some of you think I'm bad well you tell that to all the people, on all the other sites too. I've had enough and will not be back on this guys thread.
Think Y'all are beating a dead horse here!:deadhorse: