Who is Crazy Dave

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
I think he is either the little blond haired elf or the masked character who climbed to the top of the tree. Maybe both. No Likely both.
Final Answer.

Oct 22, 2014
I’ll bet your right. Been a lot of moisture in NC. He being in the mountains likely fell as snow. Cold nose time.

Oct 22, 2014
Sure enough that is Crazy Dave. The one with the big old GRIN...
:biggrin:
I see a similarity.. Only issue is the Emoji is Green. Like there is something going on with one Green frog known to be hereabout.
Whooo. This is a bit scary....:yikes:

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
Not said yet but CD is an all round nice guy who loves to help people. The world needs more like him!!!!

Les

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Les

God was good to me as a sailboat dealer as I felt helping folks charging a fair price, not jacked up. Service Was important sometimes flying across country to service.
Then there were times military came back from serving in a war zone when I rolled up my sleeves and sold boats at dealer cost. There were some cases boats repaired when folks could not pay the bill but gave there all to the community and I charged a penny they found on top of my desk. I felt good.

Then my calling in retirement is to help here and in the community. Further I like to include instances to make people laugh. Good example I tell folks how to spell my last name. My name is spelled like Condom but with an N on the end thank you kindly.

That is who I am. Merry Christmas and God Bless you all

Oct 22, 2014
I attest to the “Mr Nice Guy” personna. He is the real thing and I am glad to have had the chance to meet him.
He is CRAZY>>>>>
Good.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Merry Christmas Crazy Dave and everyone else on SBO.
Is it my imagination or is there an uncanny resemblance between CD and Yukon Cornelius, without the beard? Silver lining and heart of gold.

-Will (Dragonfly)