"what happened to the app???"

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Aha! Mine changed automatically! You da man, Phil! Magically delicious! (And I don't mean that in a weird way.)

Apr 27, 2010
Hunter 23 Lake Wallenpaupack
I like this new forum application, and also the way it renders on phones. Thanks, Phil!

CptnRn

Nov 29, 2015
Beneteau 311 Austin
http://forums.sailboatowners.com That works well on my iPhone 5 Safari web browser. However, if you go directly to sailboatowners.com it looks horrible, completely unworkable.

I don't expect to browse this forum very often from my iPhone, but it is handy if I need to kill some time in a doctor's waiting room, or something like that.

Apr 27, 2010
Also, am I the only one who no longer sees active links to open the most recently entered posting?

CptnRn

Nov 29, 2015
Beneteau 311 Austin
Also, am I the only one who no longer sees active links to open the most recently entered posting?
I'm not sure I understand your question. When I'm viewing the list of topics I see active links back to the most recent post. But only if you log in after you go to the iPhone web page.

Apr 27, 2010
I solved it for myself - for some reason, I became logged out of the site and did not notice. When I logged back in those links became active once again. This happened to be on Chrome on a PC.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
I solved it for myself - for some reason, I became logged out of the site and did not notice. When I logged back in those links became active once again. This happened to be on Chrome on a PC.
Can you send me, or post, the address of the page where this happened? I'm not sure I understand. Thanks!

Jun 18, 2015
Hunter Legend Île d'Orléans, Quebec,Canada
Je débute ma saison en juin, pour l'instant il y encore trop de neige...

Translation:
I begin my season in June , for the moment there is still too much snow ...

Blitz

Jul 10, 2007
Seidelmann 34 Atlantic Highlands, NJ
It doesn't look like the ForumRunner for sailboatowners.com 2015 is working anymore. Any suggestions?

Apr 25, 2015
Oday 26 Oscoda, MI
chrome via my phone works great and all functions work fine. Just made it an icon on my phone and it keeps me logged in so far.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Sorry, ForumRunner probably isn't being updated anymore, either. Using Safari or Chrome and creating a desktop icon really is the best way to go.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
I added a desktop icon and it works well. After several visits the same icon should show up on the frequently-visited screen on Safari.

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
Or you -really- pay homage to Phil and Co and make the place your home screen.