West Marine bulk rope sale...today!

May 23, 2016
Catalina 22 #12502 BSC
Just a heads up, got the email on the WM sale notice that Luke has mentioned a while back...bulk rope sale 40% off today only...fyi

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I was a little surprised it was one day only, and on a Monday. However, my local store manager has said there will also be the standard cordage sail repeated in the spring, and it will last several days.

Sep 15, 2016
Catalina 22 Minnesota
Wow that's a great deal if you need to replace any running rigging. Do they do this one day sail only once a year? Thanks for Letting us know!

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Typically they have various cordage sales a few time a year. Sometimes it's only their boxed docklines. But usually at least twice a year, they have all cordage on sale.

May 23, 2016
Catalina 22 #12502 BSC
Wow that's a great deal if you need to replace any running rigging. Do they do this one day sail only once a year? Thanks for Letting us know!
Luke had mentioned they run it around Memorial Day, was surprised to see it so soon, I'm not settled yet on what I need (may run lines aft), so will be on the lookout again then....need all running rigging....

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Woohoo! I want a new furling line for my Hood 810. I didn't get it for Christmas :(

Sep 8, 2014
Catalina 22 Swing Keel San Diego
I took a look and there is nothing I really need at the moment, but was on the fence about using NE WR2 for dyneema lifelines, it was about 1.06 per foot for 5mm. I found that Annapolis Performance Sailing and Fisheries Supply are also running sales with similar prices, and Defender usually has better prices but I don't think are having a sale at the moment.
It helps to be on the mailing list for all of these so you get alerts...