Wednesday Photo day again

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Man I love the width of those side-decks. You could have dance classes with that much room.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Well, it needs to be moved into the Manhattans, but yeah.... perfect.

Jun 14, 2010
Robertson & Caine 2017 Leopard 40 CT
Our mutual friend @Al Schober with my son (14 at the time) in Al's DN iceboat, January 2004. As I recall the temps were in the single-digits that day, and the ice was crystal clear, 4+ inches thick (except warm springs made areas where there was liquid water). My son had a thrill when he lifted a runner and will always remember it (me too). Al was very gracious to invite us sailing. A nice memory. :) Thanks Al.
ready.jpg

Jul 27, 2011
Bavaria 38E Alamitos Bay
Man I love the width of those side-decks. You could have dance classes with that much room.
Thanks! That width between the shrouds and the toerail was one of the several items that impressed me about this model. It very much facilitates getting from the cockpit to the anchor when we are readying to deploy. Also, when the flopper-stopper is deployed from the spinnaker pole attached to the mast, I can tend to it easily, and even move quickly under the pole athwart the deck there to get to the anchor as well. The Bavaria 44 has much less width there. It’s a joy!
KG

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Not sailing pics but I was coming back from the lake after working on the boat - that should count. Seeing the balloons is a sure sign Spring is here and sailing season is beginning for us! These were all coming down for a landing. The balloon chasers are standing by.
DSCN0451.jpg DSCN0458.jpg DSCN0461.jpg

May 25, 2012
john alden caravelle 42 sturgeon bay, wis
IMG_1001.jpg

youngest,who requisitioned my 85' cj7when she was 16, that i bought new, locally built, with aeolus way off on a mooring