Wednesday is Photoday! Launchings?

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Catalina 310 211 Lake Guntersville, AL
It's an option regardless between mobile and full site when you go to insert the photos. The interface is a bit awkward on this site but after you play around a bit you figure it out. I like the pictures big myself, but can see it being a problem with slow connections, so I changed them. Also my old O'Day isn't very pretty just well used and functional so most probably don't want that big of a picture of the lake grim.

Concerning using a full site vs mobile, this might help the iPhone and Android users a bit. I use it all the time as my personnel phone is an Android and my company phone an IPhone. The best part of having 2 phones is having a job you can't even carry them with you during the day since I'm not Hillary Clinton:)

https://www.howtogeek.com/176932/how-to-disable-the-mobile-version-of-a-website-on-your-phone/

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
John is that a political innuendo? and if it were you, you would be in jail........... :stir:

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2017
American Tug 395 Newport
...Concerning using a full site vs mobile, this might help the iPhone and Android users a bit. I use it all the time as my personnel phone is an Android and my company phone an IPhone. ...

https://www.howtogeek.com/176932/how-to-disable-the-mobile-version-of-a-website-on-your-phone/
My complaint about IOS is that you must do this with each and every site you look at. I believe that Android has a Global setting that allows you to make the change once for all sites.
Too, some sites will not allow you access to the desktop site on a mobile device even if requested...
Sorry for the thread drift.
Here is a picture of our previous boat being launched to make amends...
IMG_1120.JPG

Bruce

JRT

Feb 14, 2017
Catalina 310 211 Lake Guntersville, AL
Sorry about that , just trying to be helpful on the website stuff. I really like the big boats and hope that this new part of our family grows into one someday.