Water...It’s not just for sailing on

jwing

Jun 5, 2014
ODay Mariner Guntersville
The one thing I found that helps cure my aches and pains more than anything is water.
At age 60 I fell less achy than I felt at age 55. There are several factors; one is that I drink more water and less alcohol. Another is that I supplement my water with unsweetened Tart Cherry Juice, which contains a powerful anti-inflammatory substance. I've also reduced or eliminated foods that cause inflammation and I've been consciously improving the quality of my sleep. Improved sleep is the most important benefit of decreased use of alcohol.

Jul 12, 2011
Leopard 40 Jupiter, Florida
O God ... It's turned into a "grandad says don't drink" thread! While it may be true that it's healthier ... I didn't learn to sail just for the peaceful slow times. I want the whole Jimmy Buffett lifestyle!

jwing

Jun 5, 2014
ODay Mariner Guntersville
O God...It's turned into a YahooNews comment board! I didn't say don't drink. Before you make yourself look even more foolish, slow down and actually read a post before snarking it.

Oct 10, 2011
Tartan 34C Toms River, New Jersey
O God ... It's turned into a "grandad says don't drink" thread! While it may be true that it's healthier ... I didn't learn to sail just for the peaceful slow times. I want the whole Jimmy Buffett lifestyle!
:plus:

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Wait! You mean I’m s’posed to keep it here???
Well keep it to a minimum out there in the Forae [ forum plural]

Carefull you may not see the trees for the Forae.:yikes:

Some of them guys can be real Anae.:laugh:
Jim...

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
They sent me mine early. They knew I was approaching that wildly-elusive landmark quickly.
Are they small enough to float in the toilet bowl? You could do target practice. Just Sayin'.

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Fora...
Girls name?
More Latin Plurals...
Data Datum
Curriculum Curriculae
Status or Statae
Octopus Octopae [ae] which is pronounced like "eye" or now Octopi

In certain uses the plural can be [us] vs [ae] thus
Forum could be Forae or Forus more like the trees. Not like Gump.

We seem to have Anae even in the this Forum.:p
Jim...