Wanting to buy a 310

Mirwin

Jul 29, 2017
Catalina 310 Hixson
Hi everyone....
I am new to the forum. My husband and I are interested in buying a 310. We currently are selling our freedom 30 with the hope of finding this boat. We live in the Chattanooga area and I have not seen any 310 s here though we did go to Huntsville where a very nice couple let us look at their boat. I've done the research which seems to be positive. The salon does seem small but after all, it is a couples boat! If any of you know of a 310 for sale, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your help,
Marilyn

Ted

Jan 26, 2005
C&C 110 Bay Shore, Long Island, NY
There are currently 11 of them listed on Yachtworld.com Sometimes you have to travel a bit to find the boat you want.

Mirwin

Jul 29, 2017
Catalina 310 Hixson
Thanks...I have looked at both websites and am currently following several. I was hoping being on the forum that I might get an inside track and not have to go through the traditional brokers. I will continue to search.
Thanks for your help.
Marilyn

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Welcome!,
We went through a broker and had a very positive experience!
We drove 5 hours after getting LOTS of photos and having dialogue to see our boat, spent two days looking at it,had it surveyed and sea trialed. We had her transported to Lake Erie from Green Turtle Bay in KY. and we are Glad we did.
We are still friends with the broker-John Pinney-Green Turtle Bay Yacht Sales-Good man.
We had Sailor moving Sailers transport the boat-Derek Leslie based in TN
Do Not give up hope The 310 is a great Boat.