Up the stick pictures

Jun 11, 2011
Hunter 41 Lewes
Doesn't count when it's flat calm. Post one of you aloft in a gale! lol
Funny story, so I'm up the stick to drop a new halyard soldier line to pull in the new spinnaker halyard I bought. Anchored in North Port Bay in a place known as the Sand City Anchorage, you can find it on Active Captain it's just east of Hobart Beach Park. Power boater is interested to come take pics so comes flying up to the boat which of course rocks the hell out of us and I'm hanging on for dear life for two minutes till it calms down. It was one of the rare occasions where I didn't let the obscenities rip, kids on board. And up comes the Harbor Master and had that guy sweating for 45 minutes. God bless that man.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2008
Endeavour 42 Cruisin
Funny story, so I'm up the stick to to drop a new halyard soldier line to pull in the new spinnaker halyard I bought. Anchored in North Port Bay in a place known as the Sand City Anchorage, you can find it on Active Captain it's just east of Hobart Beach Park. Power boater is interested to come take pics so comes flying up to the boat which of course rocks the hell out of us and I'm hanging on for dear life for two minutes till it calms down. It was one of the rare occasions where I didn't let the obscenities rip, kids on board. And up comes the Harbor Master and had that guy sweating for 45 minutes. God bless that man.
Sounds like every day at the mooring field where I am. Just off the main channel of the Okechobee Waterway and boats big and small do not care at all about the no wake zone. HANG ON!

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
So @ToddS am I to understand you went up the pole to chase Bird’s away? How did that go? Sure got a great image.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
@IH82BL8 For a guy who looks like he is hanging on for dear life there sure are a lot of "Looking around" photos.
One might almost think you were enjoying the view.

Feb 22, 2018
Canadian Sailcraft CS27 Hudson yacht club
Hi, I would like one. How much and can you send pictures?
Marie