Transom shower on 45CC

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 410 Kentucky Lake, Kentucky
I need to replace the transom shower hose on my Hunter 45CC. The hose is broke off behind the box where it connects to the water source. The only access from the back, in the locker, is a small covering that is not close to the box. I can barely touch the area, but certainly cannot reach it to work on it. I am thinking I will have to take off the box to work on it, but am hesitant. Don't know if I need to take the hot and cold knobs to take out the box. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
IMG_4683.JPG

Feb 16, 2012
Hunter 45 CC Alamitos Bay, Long Beach
I need to replace the transom shower hose on my Hunter 45CC. The hose is broke off behind the box where it connects to the water source. The only access from the back, in the locker, is a small covering that is not close to the box. I can barely touch the area, but certainly cannot reach it to work on it. I am thinking I will have to take off the box to work on it, but am hesitant. Don't know if I need to take the hot and cold knobs to take out the box. Any suggestions would be appreciated!View attachment 139610
YES, You can remove the headboard above the bed in the aft cabin. First you remove the inside piece the one with the fabric. It is held in place by Velcro, may have to use a screwdriver on one side to get it started. After removing it, you will see about 4 wood screws that hold the wood frame in place. Remove these screws, and then entire piece can be lifted out. That should give you more access. Let me know how it works for you.
Jeff
2005 Hunter 45 CC