The hardest kind of math...

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Cottonelle... There is a clogger if I have ever seen one.
Potty Rules #1 - Never clog the potty... #2 - You clog it you fix it.
When confused or facing a dilemma revisit rule #1.

Mar 26, 2011
Corsair F-24 MK I Deale, MD
Cottonelle... There is a clogger if I have ever seen one.
Potty Rules #1 - Never clog the potty... #2 - You clog it you fix it.
When confused or facing a dilemma revisit rule #1.
Do you really want the numbskull that clogged it to fix it? Hmm.... Sounds like you will get to fix it anyway, after he puts it back together leaking, stripped, or just wrong.

In PS testing Scott Single Extra Cushiony was the top performer, after correcting for the amount used and user feedback.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
On October 8th, 1993, the film Demolition Man was released, in which the protagonist John Spartan (played by Sylvester Stallone) expresses confusion when he discovers that toilet tissue has been replaced by three seashells after awakening 36 years in the future. The proper use of the seashells is never explained in the film.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Even on "flushable wipes" it says not to flush more than one at a time. LOL

OK... change of subject here. Notice the thread started with quantity count and has morphed into the use of TP and now the not-so-safe flushable wipe. Anyone ever watch the TV series of the 60/70/80 called Connections with James Burke? Yeah, this thread reminds me of that show. LOL

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Anyone ever watch the TV series of the 60/70/80 called Connections with James Burke? Yeah, this thread reminds me of that show.
That was my favorite show. I also liked his show, 'The Day the Universe Changed' which took a more philosophical track than scientific. About how our view of the Universe, or parts of it, changed with new science or ideas.

They were brilliant.

- Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
... The proper use of the seashells is never explained in the film.
Remember L.A. Law? The gal says someone was given a "Swirlie". Oh, did some people get irate at such a term being used on TV!!! AND OBVIOUSLY NOBODY knew what it actually meant!

May 25, 2012
john alden caravelle 42 sturgeon bay, wis
i do love marketing, funny you asked. marketing of toilet paper paid for my boats, paid for my kids, gave me a charmed life. in my entire life there has never been a recession in toilet paper sales. best investment i ever made as a young pup, toilet paper company stock. my grandmother was my investment guide as a young sailor. :)

love the marketing of toilet paper. love it, love it, love it, ..........
on aeolus, i have a 1974 mansfield vac u flush head. works wonderfully still. never ever allow TP in it. all TP goes in a special can under sink. easy peasy