Super Bowl Tickets

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $1,700 for each ticket. He didn't realize when he bought them that this was going to be on the same day as his wedding - so now he can't go.

If you know someone who would be interested and would like to go in his place, it's at St. Peter's Church on Meyer Blvd in KC, MO at 5 pm. Her name is Renee. She's 5'4", about 115 lbs, great figure, good cook, owns a Catalina 36, plus she makes $90,000+ a year! She'll be the one in the white dress.

PGIJon

Mar 3, 2012
Hunter 34 Punta Gorda
After some contemplation I'm not ready to separate from my H34 with perfect dimensions.... 413-139-52 -Jon

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
I'm betting you are also one of those guys who think they can "ride out" a Cat 4 hurricane!
You'd lose that bet. You can't win a contest with nature, or with the ocean. Combine the two, and well, let just say I believe in Darwinism.

Lots of fabulous experiences with redheads though. So many in fact, that for about 15 years I had a rule: if you didn't have naturally red hair, I wasn't interested.

All U Get: My wife also wants a copy of the boat survey, so please forward it when you are done.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
A guy who can't remember his wedding day is the same as Superbowl Sunday is going to have a heckuva time with anniversaries and birthdays :redface:

Nov 8, 2010
Beneteau First 36.7 & 260 Minneapolis MN & Bayfield WI
A guy who can't remember his wedding day is the same as Superbowl Sunday is going to have a heckuva time with anniversaries and birthdays :redface:

Depends on how long the engagement is! The NFL typically sets the exact date of a Super Bowl two years in advance. ;^)