Summer Photo Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougM

Jul 24, 2005
Beneteau 323 Manistee, MI
I would hate the responsibility of having to select the best of these photos. There are many outstanding puctures to choose from!

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
I luv these photo threads. I've missed so many photo ops for lack of a good camera. I just got a new Nikon for my birthday so maybe I can contribute in the near future.
Here's one my brother-in-law took over Labor Day weekend from our boat.

sailing.jpg

Last edited:

walt

Jun 1, 2007
Macgregor 26S Hobie TI Ridgway Colorado
This is where my wife and I plus two dogs spent this last new years eve. This picture was taken Jan 1, 2017. This is Copper Canyon on Lake Havasu and you dont want to go anywhere near this place on the big summer holidays but its a nice quiet place in the winter.
new_years2.JPG

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
I would hate the responsibility of having to select the best of these photos. There are many outstanding puctures to choose from!
I agree, these threads are a blast! I am such a sucker for the dog photos.

That said, you do have (shared) responsibility for choosing the best photo. Next week everyone votes on the winner!

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Catalina 27 in attack mode, stealth mode, out of the fog. Damn the torpedoes...
I saw his mast. Then he popped up on the crest of a swell right when I was in the trough of the same swell
IMG_5011b.jpg

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Taken while sailing on the Great Molten Iron Lake on the Planet Mercury. View of Earth on left side.

MoltenLake.jpeg

If you zoom in on Earth, you can see @Kermit and @kloudie1 waving!
Jim...

Status
Not open for further replies.